jeudi 8 février 2007

Ce n'est qu'un début!

c'est en naviguant sur certains blogs que je me suis comme découvert une envie soudaine de me connecter aussi. pour les personnes qui font partie du train de ma vie et à ceux qui voudront bien embarquer à mes côtés, je souhaite la bienvenue.
Yes, you may also get on the train with me in English, I will be more than happy to share my thoughts, my pictures and some of my pieces of poetry in English, Welcome!
May we all go with the flow!

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

cela fait plaisir de te retrouver sur un blog. bonne chance et bon courage. tes photos du quebec feront le bonheur des autres maintenant.

will a dit…

Dear LADYM ,your text brought tears to my eyes from the emotions that it created.your comments about childhood brought me years back.I feel the peace of mind within yourself. the generosity of sharing these thoughts shows that you have a great heart. also the sharing brings forth this connection to human beings that we all want to make available to ohters.you sure are a beauitful person LADYM ,please continue your quest to a loving life and keep sharing those beautiful thoughts.

Will

Anonyme a dit…

Coucou Marlène , je t'écris afin de te communiquer mon mail , afin de créer un vrai lien avec toi . Si tu es d'accord pour mécrire cela me ferait une immence joie .
Bises et à bientôt
jmvezelay@hotmail.fr

Anonyme a dit…

test

Anonyme a dit…

test