mercredi 25 avril 2007

Rumi's Wisdom

Once in England I bought an outstanding book gathering black and white photos of trees and Rumi's poetry. the result was awesome! Rumi's poetry touches the heart and soul.
this is today's food for thought.


Thankfulness brings you to the place where the Beloved lives.

Jalaluddin Rumi
Camille and Kabir Helminski's RUMI: JEWELS OF REMEMBRANCE

May these words inspire You. thanks for visiting and have a smashing Day! oxoxo

Butterfly

3 commentaires:

Sab a dit…

Hi Lady M - I can't wait for your next photos. Unfortunately Rumi's message doesn't have the same effect. I'm sure his photos would speak to me more than his words. Sometimes words are terrible things... I hate them as much as I love them...

LadyM a dit…

Hi Sab, I know a pic is worth a 1000 words! more will come . i am not as prolofic as you! thanks for visiting. i am meant to send you my most recent poem. will do so you can tell what you think! thanks again for visiting. have a great weekend! xx

LadyM a dit…

sab, pr la petite histoire, Rumi lived in the 12th century...photos at that time, not sure!!!!!